PLEASE PRE-ORDER YOUR TASK CHAIR TO SECURE THE EARLEST DELIVERY POSSIBLE IN EARLY SEPTEMBER..
Steelcase Leap's patented LiveBack technology provides universal comfort and effortless adjustability for bodies of all shapes and sizes. Leap mimics the shape of the spine, flexing to support the body and increasing productivity throughout the day. Leap's award-winning cradle-to-cradle design holds to the highest environmental sustainability and recycling standards, making it our most popular, best-selling chair yet.
- Steelcase's #1 best-selling, ergonomic office chair featuring patented technology in the seat and back proven to increase productivity
- Leap's LiveBack® changes shape to mimic the movement of the spine and supports your body as you move
- Natural Glide System™ technology enables you to comfortably recline while keeping your body aligned with your work so as not to strain your eyes, neck, or arms
- 4-way adjustable arms move in height, width, depth and pivot to better support the neck and shoulders
- Weight tested and warranted up to 136kg with no loss of performance.
View Leap chair brochure
Telstra - Leap V2 - Platinum (Dispatching from mid December)
Leap Chair Specification
Adjustable lumbar support
Adjustable Arms - Height/Depth/Width/Pivot
Adjustable Seat Depth
Upper back tension control
Lower back firmness control
Seat height adjustable
Variable back stop - 5 locking positions
Hard castors for carpet/soft floor applications.
Platinum 5 star base with Platinum back and Black arms
Group 2 Medley Pepper seat and back fabric
AFRDI Blue Level 6
AFRDI Green Platinum
ANSI / BIFMA X 5.1
Steelcase Global Warranty
Steelcase Leap chair has the Global Lifetime Warranty.
This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless
of shift usage, to the original End User and is non-transferable.
End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorised Dealer/Agent for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
See website for details.
Pricing includes GST and shipping. Please select destination on check out. Available to QLD, NSW & VIC.
The Leap chair will be delivered in original manufacturing box by the supplier's nominated carrier service.
Simple installation by end user - instructions downloadable below.
Box size - 1m x .7m x .5m
ALL DELIVERIES ARE NOMINATED AS 'AUTHORITY TO LEAVE' AT THE RECEIVERS ADDRESS. IF 'NO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE' IS REQUIRED, PLEASE NOTE IN CHECKOUT.